Symptoms of Staphylococcal Nose Infection
- Boils : This is the most common staphylococcus symptom that occurs in the sebaceous glands or hair follicles. They are characterized by swelling and red skin around boils that are small scabs
- full of pus. You can even see these boils on the lower abdomen or buttocks;
- Impetigo : blisters appear with rash and pus. In addition, it probably develops a staph-like nose crust;
- Cellulite : It causes swelling and redness of the skin. In addition, the feet and legs are common areas that can be infected by nose staphylococci;
- Staphylococcal burning skin : Infants and children are the most sensitive and easiest to develop fever and rash with blisters;
- Food poisoning : vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, low blood pressure … etc.
- Toxic Shock : This can be fatal with severe symptoms such as high fever with nausea and vomiting, confusion and muscle aches, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
The best home remedies for Staph in the nose
Tea tree oil and Aloe Vera
As you can see, tea tree oil can not only treat staph in the nose, but also relieve discomfort because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. As for Aloe Vera, it is a wonderful treatment for many skin problems, including staph infection.
Here is the recipe you need to follow in order to completely get rid of this nostril staph problem:
- To start, take a few drops of tea tree oil and a teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel;
- Then mix them well together;
- Then, apply this mixture on the affected areas on your skin (avoid the eye area if it is on the face);
- After that, let it cure for a few hours;
- Finally, rinse the treated areas well with fresh water;
- Repeat this method once or twice a day until you get positive results.
Be careful, you should not consume tea tree oil orally because it is capable of causing harmful side effects. Sometimes, if you do not have aloe vera gel, you can use organic honey instead.
Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has very powerful anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties, therefore it is one of the most effective home-made natural remedies for treating staph infection.
Repeated application of apple cider vinegar on affected areas can kill staphylococcal bacteria and give you a quick cure. Oral intake of apple cider vinegar maintains progress by improving your immune system.
- Mix the unfiltered apple cider vinegar with water in equal proportions;
- Use this mixture to clean staph-nosed areas twice daily for a few days;
Drink twice a day for a few days.
Lavender essential oil
It is the most renowned essential oil in this list of home-made natural remedies for treating staph infection. Having a pleasant sweet scent, lavender essential oil has excellent antiviral and antibacterial properties. If applied on bruises, scratches, stings, lavender essential oil could significantly reduce healing time. This oil is rather soft and does not require any carrier oil. According to studies, lavender essential oil is effective at killing Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria. In addition to being used to treat infections, lavender essential oil is also used to induce and improve sleep. To make use of lavender essential oil for staph infection, do the following:
Turmeric, the spice that gives the curry this beautiful golden color, is well known for its very powerful antibacterial properties. And communities in Southeast Asia have traditionally used this powerful spice to cure minor infections. Laboratory studies have also revealed that curcumin, a compound found in turmeric, is effective against golden nose staph.
How to use turmeric to treat Staph infection?
First, grind the turmeric and mix it with a little water to make a thin, even paste. This paste can be applied to wounds and boils caused by staph to heal.
Manuka honey is a very effective remedy compared to other home remedies for staphylococcal infection. The antibacterial and healing properties of this New Zealand honey can help sterilize the infected area and improve healing, while preventing the reoccurrence of infections.
How to use Manuka honey to treat staph in the nose?
- Apply honey directly to the affected area;
- Leave on for about two hours then rinse with water;
- Repeat this application twice a day until there are positive results.
Eucalyptus essential oil
Eucalyptus essential oil can be used in the same way as other effective home remedies for staph infections because of its useful characteristics. Strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are extremely effective against antibiotic-resistant diseases.
How to use eucalyptus essential oil to treat staph in the nose?
- Mix eucalyptus essential oil with any carrier oil such as almond oil or olive oil;
- Apply this mixture of oils directly to the affected area;
- Leave on for about two hours before rinsing with water;
- Repeat this natural treatment twice a day for a few days.
Staphylococcal infections can be difficult to treat and painful
. However, with the right care and good home remedies for staph infection, you can treat your infection and get back to normal. Follow a clean and healthy lifestyle.
Staphylococcal nose infection: Additional advice
In addition to the home remedies mentioned above for Staphylococcal nose infection, you should also follow some common sense precautions to reduce your risk of staph infections:
- Wash your hands thoroughly to protect yourself from pathogens. Try to wash your hands for at least 15 to 30 seconds and dry them with a clean towel;
- Keep your wounds covered. The pus of infected wounds usually contains staphylococcal bacteria and keeping the wounds covered will prevent the bacteria from spreading;
- Reduce the risks associated with the buffer;
- Avoid sharing your personal belongings with other people;
- Wash bedding and clothes in hot water to eliminate staphylococcal bacteria;
- To quickly mature boils, apply a hot compress at regular intervals;
- Avoid touching your infected skin so you do not spread the bacteria.